The Fashion Industry Journal is an open access peer-reviewed journal dedicated to promoting scholarly exchange among academic researchers and industrial innovation in the field of fashion, textiles and apparel industry, related fields. This is the most innovative academic journal in Ukraine that facilitates active exchanges between researchers and practitioners.
The Scientific Journal «Fashion Industry» is professional Journal to provide individuals in the industry with articles regarding science, new technology and best practices which were still not published and have a strong theoretical and practical significance.
Foundation – April, 1019. The present edition is a Continuator of the Fashion & Textiles Industry Journal. Recommendations from Science Council of Kyiv National University of Technologies and Design, Protocol № 04, originating date 20.12.2017.
ISSN: 2706-588X (Print), 2706-5898 (Online).
Editor-in-Chief: Gryshshenko I.M.
Deputies Editor-in-Chief: Zubkova L.S.
Executive Editor: Kyzymchuk O.P.
The state registration of print media is: Certificate КВ №23909–13749Р, dated on 18 April 2019.
License for publishing activity is ДК № 993, originating date 24.07.2002.
Periodicity: Quarterly published four times a year in the months of March, June, September, Desember.
Publication languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English. (mixed).
Up to 100 pages worth.
The scope of the journal includes:
- Textile and Leather Science and Technologies: Material Science , Fiber and Textile Processing, Dyeing and Finishing, Smart and Intelligent Textiles, Nanotechnology
- Machinery and Equipment: Industrial Engineering & Management, Automatic manipulation of fabric, Colour inventory management, Computer-aided design and manufacture, Fabric testing and capabilities, Garment manufacture and design, Quality issues, Robots, Sewing machines
- Fashion Business: Supply Chain Management of Clothing and Textiles Industry, Merchandising, Retailing, Fashion Marketing, Consumer Behavior
- Fashion Design and History: Aesthetic Aspects of Fashion, Design Process, Fashion Trends, Textiles/Clothing/Fashion Design, Cultural Study on Fashion, History of Fashion/Costume/Dress
- Research Articles (submissions welcome). Original research papers, reporting novel findings in fashion, textiles and apparel industry, related fields. (These articles are peer-reviewed)
- Reviews (submissions welcome). Reviews that balance interest for the general readers with usefulness for specialists.They are intended to stimulate discussion and new experimental approaches. (These articles are peer-reviewed)
- News & Views (commissioned only). News, News Features, Research Highlights, Special Reports, Original reporting and Analysis and other. (These are not peer-reviewed)
- Books, Other Media Reviews
- Conference/Expo Summaries
Key journal audiences:
Academics, researchers and industrialists working in the clothing and allied industries.
Manuscripts are welcomed from industrial laboratories, research centers, universities, private research organizations and independent scientists.
Editorial Board includes well-known professors, scientists, key opinion leaders. Editorial team consists of scientists with expertise in each of the journal’s sections. Editors draw from their research experience to curate high-quality content for the journal.
Copyright and licensing: Copyright on any open access article in this journal is retained by the author(s). Authors grant «Fashion Industry» a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified. Manuscripts will not be published until each author has completed a copyright transfer agreement. The journal «Fashion Industry» publishes research papers on terms: Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY.
Open Access Policy: This journal is practicing a Policy of immediate open access to published content, supporting the principles of the free flow of scientific information and global knowledge sharing for the common social progress. The current issue and full text archive of this journal is available at ‘Archive’ page.
«Fashion Industry» is a peer-reviewed journal and indexed/abstracted in the scientific databases.